Fresh Market Customer Survey is an online survey conducted by Fresh Market to understand customer needs and requirements. They’re also interested in learning about their customers’ purchasing experiences. The Fresh Market Survey, which can be found at www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com, provides lucky survey-takers with the chance to win $500 in gift cards. The reasonably brief survey takes only a few minutes to complete. After you respond to questions about neatness, food quality and quantity, store environment, friendly nature of the cashier, and other topics, your feedback will be used to enhance The Fresh Market Customer Service. After completing the Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey, you will be placed into a drawing to win a $500 gift card.
Why you Should Take Fresh Market Survey?
|Survey Name||Fresh Market Guest Satisfaction Survey|
|Country||United States of America|
|Languages||English or Spanish|
|Rewards||$500 gift card|
|Receipt Validity Period||72 hours|
Customer satisfaction is the most important factor in determining whether a company will thrive or fail. Online surveys are the most efficient way to discover whether or not your customers are satisfied. You have the opportunity to express your thoughts with the Fresh Market Store via the online site TheFreshMarketSurvey. It makes no difference whether the opinions are positive or negative.
It helps the company figure out what works and what doesn’t with clients so that they can provide better services in the future. The customers also receive a chance to win exciting rewards for completing the survey. It would also help the company give better products and services to customers on future visits.
Rules to Participate in Fresh Market Guest Satisfaction Survey
- To share feedback and enter the sweepstakes, it is compulsory to have a survey code.
- All participants of the survey must be aged 18 years or older.
- Only legal residents of the United States, including the District of Columbia, are eligible to enter the sweepstakes.
- Each survey code will grant an entry to one feedback survey and one entry into the sweepstakes.
- The survey and giveaway are not open to associates, partners, employees, staff members, or their immediate family members.
- The gift is not redeemable for cash or any other exchange, winners must accept it.
Must-Have Essentials of Fresh Market Customer Satisfaction Survey
- You’ll need a receipt from your most recent supermarket visit.
- Additionally, you should have a device such as a smartphone, laptop, or tablet.
- A working internet connection to access www thefreshmarketsurvey com page.
- You should also know the fundamentals of English or Spanish.
Common Questions Asked in Fresh Market Feedback
The Fresh Market Feedback questions include the following:
- Overall satisfaction with your experience with Fresh Market.
- Departments you visited
- Rate of satisfaction with
- Freshness of products
- Selection of products
- Cleanliness of store
- Friendliness of staff
- Quality of products
- Checkout experience
- Availability of assistance
- Friendliness of cashier
- Overall value for the price paid, Etc.
- Whether you experience any problems during your visit?
- Return to Fresh Market the next time you need groceries?
- Recommend this Fresh Market in the next 30 days?
- Were you thanked for visiting?
- Did you purchase everything you intended?
- Including this time, how many times have you visited Fresh Market?
Steps to Fill Out The Fresh Market Customer Survey
- Visit the Fresh Market Survey Official Website Home Page at www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com.
- Choose between English and Spanish as the language in which you want to take the survey.
- Mention the 16-digit survey code found on your receipt.
- Press Start to begin the survey.
- Now you must provide feedback on your shopping experience by evaluating them on various factors.
- Finally, complete this survey by providing basic information such as your email address, phone number, and age.
- Please be honest while answering the questions.
The Fresh Market Rewards
The Fresh Market is known for offering high-quality household products at affordable costs and in convenient locations. Customer satisfaction is critical for them to provide the best service possible. So, take part in The Fresh Market Comments Survey and provide honest feedback to help the firm better understand their customers’ needs. So go to The Fresh Market Customer Survey Sweepstakes at www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com and fill out the survey to provide feedback and win prizes.
You’ll also be entered into The Fresh Market Survey Sweepstakes upon the successful completion of the survey. During each survey period, a winner will be selected randomly from all valid entries to earn a $500 gift card for Fresh Market. Please remember that the reward for completing this survey is subject to change at any time. Your “Survey Reward” is determined by the information written on your receipt. So double-check your receipt for information.
Fresh Market Sweepstakes
No purchase is required for entry into the Fresh Market Sweepstakes. There are two ways to enter the sweepstakes:
- Participants can enter by purchasing at a participating The Fresh Market supermarket location and receiving a specially marked cash register receipt with instructions to visit www.thefreshmarketsurvey.com.
- Write your name, complete address, age, and phone number on a postcard and mail it to The Fresh Market Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes, PO Box 16470, Rochester, NY 14616, through first-class mail. Entries received by mail must be postmarked by the end of the Entry Period.
About Fresh Market Supermarket Company
The Fresh Market is an American restaurant business headquartered in Greensboro, North Carolina. Ray Berry and Beverly Berry founded it. This European-style grocery store offers fresh local products and high-quality cuisine from around the world. It now has 131 locations in 25 states, providing superior-quality meals.
As of April 27, 2016, Apollo Worldwide Management, a leading global alternative investment manager, bought The Fresh Market’s stock. The Fresh Market is known for its expertly chosen goods and unrivalled shopping experience, encouraging guests to try new products, cook confidently and serve simple yet delicious meals. Their specialties include Prime steaks, Fresh produce, Specialty cheeses, and international beer and wine.
|Founded on||March 5, 1982|
|Founder||Ray Berry and Beverly Berry|
|Number of locations||131 (All in the USA)|
|Headquarters||Greensboro, North Carolina, US|
How Can I Contact Fresh Market Store?
- Phone Number: 866-817-4367 or 336-389-5795
- Headquarters Address: The Fresh Market, Inc. 300 N. Greene Street, Suite 1100 Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- Mailing Address: Attn: Guest Care Team, The Fresh Market, Inc. 300 N. Greene Street, Suite 1100 Greensboro, North Carolina 27401
- The Fresh Market Hours: 8.00 am to 9.00 pm
- Support Hours: Monday-Friday 8.00 am to 5.00 pm (Eastern Time)
Fresh Market Social Media Links
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/thefreshmarket
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TheFreshMarketInc
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheFreshMarket/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thefreshmarket/
The Fresh Market Near Me Locator
The nearest Fresh Market outlet can be located using the link given below:
Frequently Answer Questions
How do the Fresh Market Rewards work?
Fresh Market coupons and points are converted to an in-store credit you can use towards your groceries starting on the first day of each month. At the start of each month, you will be notified if you have a wallet credit earned.
Who owns the Fresh Market?
Apollo Global Management, LLC (APO), a leading global alternative investment manager, acquired the stock of The Fresh Market.
What time does the Fresh Market close?
Fresh Market closes at 9.00 pm.
What time does the Fresh Market open?
Fresh Market opens at 8.00 am.
Where is the nearest Fresh Market?
The nearest Fresh Market outlet can be found at https://www.thefreshmarket.com/your-market/store-locator.
How many Fresh Market stores are there?
There are 131 Fresh Market stores across the USA
Where does Fresh Market get their chicken?
Fresh Market assures that their ground beef is freshly ground in-store every day and sold on that day.
Is the Fresh Market closing?
In Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, North Carolina, New Hampshire, Tennessee, Virginia, and Wisconsin, The Fresh Market is closing 15 locations.
Do whole foods own the Fresh Market?
Whole Foods Market does not own the Fresh Market. Apollo Global Management, a private equity business, owns The Fresh Market.
Make sure to fill out the Fresh Market guest satisfaction survey honestly because the whole point of starting this customer satisfaction survey in the first place was to collect the customers’ honest opinions to improve their products and services for their esteemed clients. All steps required to participate in the survey are mentioned above in the guide. We hope that as a result of your participation in the Fresh Market customer satisfaction survey, you will win $500 in Gift Coupons.